9.30.2005

Wedding fun

Last weekend was the wedding of some close friends of ours: Lino and Julie. We trekked up to Jamestown, NY for the festivities. Ryan was preaching (his first wedding) and Bridger was the ring-bearer so we were busy and doing lots of dressing up. The highlight for Bridger was jumping into the hotel pool about 100 times. He wasn't too excited about getting into his tuxedo, but he received lots of attention in it so I think he grew to like it. Here's Bridger nervously waiting for his turn down the aisle. He got scared about half-way up and ran back to mom, but he made up for it with some dancing moves at the reception. He flirted incessently with the flower girl and ran around like a maniac.

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

Gee, was Ryan actually cute like that when he was little? The thought boggles my mind... :-)

 
At 5:53 PM, October 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Ryan's mother....and yes, Christian, he WAS actually quite cute when he was little! But speaking as Bridger's Nana, I must say that he is by far the best looking boy I've ever seen! But the question remains...does the outfit make the man???

Nana

 
At 3:00 PM, October 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!

Suthernutz, its your main man Seth! What's up!?

Man, I checked out your blog (sweet pics man) and the other one (see life different) with all the hub-bub and I even listened to your sad kiester give a sermon on the other one (hear life differntly)!

And everyone seems to like to post!! So I thought since all the cool kids were doing I would too! That is the cutest kid EVER! And you know I love you; but I'm going to have to give Rachel all the credit for that guy... HE'S SO CUTE!! (Is it manly to use the term cute?)

Jill says hi and that she thinks Briger is really cute too... but she says you might of had something to do with it...

women...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home