12.19.2005

Log Cabin Quilt


I finally finished this enormous log cabin quilt I've been working on for about 9 months just the other day. It's one we actually get to keep (I'm always quilting for gifts and to sell). As you can see in the pictures, it's too big to even photograph entirely (109' x 109'). It's really a king-sized quilt and we only have a queen-sized bed, but I like quilts to almost go to the floor. I hand-quilted a ton of this thing and I am so glad to finally have it on the bed.

3 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, December 21, 2005, Blogger Master Aegidius said...

I like your colors:

Camoflage!

:-)

 
At 6:14 AM, December 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel, what a beautiful quilt! You are so blessed to have such a talent. I so enjoy checking your blog site periodically and seeing how Bridger is growing. Have a beautiful Christmas with all of your family in South Dakota.
Peace & Joy, Geri (Abby, Caleb, Anna, Noah's grandma)

 
At 10:37 AM, January 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel, I didn't know you quilted. 9 months is not bad at all. I'm quite impressed. Thanks for keeping us posted with pictures on the happenings in Suther Land...
Geniene Simrak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home