1.26.2006

New Baby Sutherland


Introducing our newest family member, who is now 18 weeks gestational age. These pictures are from the most recent of many ultrasounds where we have been assured by the doctors that the baby is in perfect health. Though this has been a difficult few months of anxiousness and fear, God has calmed us throughout the process and we are trusting in Him, not the doctors. We aren't finding out the gender so you can be surprised along with us at the end of June when he or she is due. Bridger is excited to have a new baby brother or sister, though I have a feeling he doesn't quite get the reality of it. Mom's been pregnant before and it didn't change his life much so he thinks he's got this new baby thing figured out. Of course, we don't quite get the reality of it either yet so we'll all be adjusting together.

6 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, January 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I'm praying for you guys.

 
At 5:33 PM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are amazingly clear-- some of the best I've seen!
-Daisy

 
At 8:21 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger DRSimrak said...

Guys, I'm so happy for you! You can imagine my surprise when I tuned in to your blog to see these pictures.

May God's biggest blessings be heaped on you a dozen fold.

 
At 10:37 AM, February 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Bonnie and I have been praying for y'all nightly with the kids.

Jerry Kimbro

 
At 7:16 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger Master Aegidius said...

Congratulations!

You will be doubly in our prayers. I guess I better think about setting aside a cigar for Ryan....

 
At 6:39 AM, February 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!!The Marsh family is thrilled about your news of a new Sutherland baby. We will pray as a family for the baby, for Rachel, for Bridger and for Ryan. I enjoyed reading your Missoula Project newsletter and Blogs and catching up on your plans. Will pass it on to Chuck. I would like to commit to praying for you and your project. Will get back to you on specifics. Love from the Marshes to the Sutherlands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home