5.22.2006

This is probably the last time in a week or two that I'll have a chance to blog. We're packing up our computer soon and I wouldn't have time anyway, I suppose. Saying goodbye is getting difficult and we're looking forward to a momentous week of even more goodbyes, graduation and watching Philadelphia go out the airplane window. This weekend was such a sweet time as we saw many friends who we will miss dearly. I can barely clear my thoughts to write about how all this is affecting us yet, but I know I tear up everytime I hear Bridger say to one of his friends "we're moving far, far away and I won't see you for a couple of days".

2 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, May 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes on your new life.

I will check this out from time to time after you have left.

 
At 9:54 AM, May 24, 2006, Blogger amy said...

Aw, Bridger, we wish that were true! We love you all and miss you already. Let's have great summers and catch up with each other often! -Amy, David & Drew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home