10.29.2006

The art of Photography

I've been a bit preoccupied packing and organizing these last weeks so I haven't posted many recent pics of the boys. Here are a few cute ones. I won't include the 25-picture slideshow from yesterday where we attempted, for yet another year, to get a good Christmas card picture. Those of you who have known us for awhile remember our card from a few years back with Ryan and I smiling and Bridger bawling his eyes out.

Why this early, you ask? Well, since we're moving we need to get something out with a new address and I thought it would be easier to get everyone to pose for a picture here on a nice day outside when my folks could try to make the kids smile. Needless to say, there is one moderately usable shot in the whole bunch. When I say usable, that means everyone is looking at the camera and has their eyes at least halfway open. The fact that the kids look like their dog just died is irrelevant. Adding another child to the mix made the difficulty increase exponentially. Stay tuned to your mailboxes (btw, just because we took a picture now, doesn't mean I'll be getting the cards out before New Years).

I love these bath shots of the kids (their first official bath together). Asher looks so suspicious...

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, October 30, 2006, Blogger amy said...

You have my photographic sympathies! I can only imagine how pleased 2 kids are to have their picture taken over and over and over again. We know how cute they really are!!

 
At 5:27 PM, November 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids can't take a bad picture, they're just adorable. Hope the move goes well... I will pray.

 
At 9:56 AM, November 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that look on Asher's face!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home