6.10.2006

On the Farm

I wanted to throw in a few illustrative pictures of what we've been doing around here the last few weeks. My parents live on an acerage 9 miles out of town which makes the place a little boy's dream. We're outside most of the day and I am thankful not to have the busy Brooke Road to contend with anymore, though we do have some crazy UPS drivers in our driveway from time to time so Bridger doesn't quite have the run of the place.
We planted a garden and Bridger got a standing sandbox and water table. The hose and rocks have also been favorites. Ryan's been mowing the lawn and finishing my parents' basement--rugged work after all that cerebral stuff. I've been enjoying walks and sitting out on the patio swing with Bridger. Even though Ryan and I feel stressed with fundraising, ordination and a ticking uterus, life seems slower out here.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh..... looks and sounds like fun. especially that 9 acres and porch swing part. glad to hear you are enjoying a slower pace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home